How to Get Here
- Take route 128 North to exit 14 (Rt 133)
- Take route 133 East to its end.
- Turn left onto Rt 127 North, aka Western Ave.
- After passing the statue, take a U-turn.
- Turn right on Babson Court and park at the rear of the Inn.
Or just find Gloucester any way you like and ask anyone how to get to this photo. The statue is Gloucester's famous "The Man at the Wheel" erected in 1923 as a memorial to the Gloucester fishermen lost at sea. The building is, of course, the Inn at Babson Court.Click here for a map from google.